Sunday 8 December 2013

Contemporary Christmas Top 3

Good morning everyone,

It's winner's day here again at Make My Monday.
We had lots of gorgeous creations for our Contemporary Christmas theme
- such a super collection of ideas.

Here's my Top 3
(in no particular order)

Amanda J
 

Janice

Sue


Many congratulations ladies, 
please feel free to take a winner's badge for your blogs.

Preview

Don't forget to pop by tomorrow and see what Rosie has in store for our new challenge.

Hugz, Jan xx


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jan for choosing me as a top 3 and a well done to Janice and Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys and well done to my fellow Top 3's, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for Top 3, made my day! Congrats to Amanda and Janice. Hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.