Monday 29 October 2012

French Theme: Feminine/Romance

This is our final week of French themed challenges and we want you to go all out and create something that incorporates the French theme and Feminine Romance - here is some inspiration from the DT and our final card from our GDT - thanks so much Julia it's been great having you you join us this month.
If you would like to be a Guest Designer in the New Year - just join in our challenges, follow the rules and it could be you - now here are the DT cards




4 comments:

  1. Wow. Fab challenge an beautiful projects by the DT. Hope to play along x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from the DT! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it, I started my card but didn't have time to finish it on time... However, thanks for the inspiration, this is such a nice challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Just finished my card and discovered I missed the deadline. Thank you for a wonderful month of challenges. My card is posted on my blog if you are interested! Bet wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.