Wednesday 7 December 2011

MMM - Mid-week Motivation - Glitter.

Hello all - this week we are asking for our Seasonal projects to include some glitter. I LOVE glitter so I thought that I would show you something I've been playing at this week.
I took some scraps of card stock and covered them with double sided tape - like this


I then SMOTHERED it in glitter and took a punch and punched a shape - like this


I then continued to glitter scraps and punch and made a seasonal topper - like this


Hope you like it - Jacqueline

6 comments:

  1. Wow - what a great idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Can you please tell me what kind of glue you used? Do you know the best kind of glue to hold glitter in place for a long time? Thanks!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous Jacqueline. A really great way to use up those scraps too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous technique Jacqueline and so effective! thanks for sharing:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have adhesive sheets to do this with so I'll be trying this out Jacqueline! Love your sparkly bird! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! How fabulously gorgeous is this?!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.